RSS

Friday, April 22, 2011

after one week

so...
i have been quiet for a week. had event last sunday, 
and, what should i tell you right now.
as you know my life had been changed about 3-4months already
i have to grow as mature, but my mind still likes a child
i like cartoon, kidding. but i never understand myself when i 've mad or i take something very serious.

i was bit proud that my event i lead was success. we know we havent much profit in money/cash. 
but we made people happy, feels together, and enjoy its.

i was worrying at one day before the event. i think my brain will blow and messed up.
i dont have to worry about it now. it's already end.

now, for another weekend, i will think for vacation or trip somewhere closer with my buddies. 
4-6weeks we dont get out to get fun .
we plans to go to village, but still dont know when.

and for romance thing. 
i have no idea about it. likes impossible for me, but i do have a chance.
i just have to keep it , 
plant good seed, water and give it nutrition. and hope the love will grow soon. hehe :D

happy easter day and have good weekend everybody

0 comments:

Post a Comment