RSS

Friday, April 1, 2011

Flood

it was not good yesterday...
my father was left , and i'm kinda home alone. 
i fell asleep and raining about 1pm
 i thought it just usual rain and will stop after some mins
but i was wrong...
someone wake me up, and i get out from bed, and water in my room already...
cold cold and colder.....
it's about 30cm inside my home, and 50cm outside
i was hungry, but there's nothing because i didnt cook this morning


luckily, there's some rice left on the jar... :D hehehe


then i have fun with friends, swimming on the dirty water.. LMAO
the flood is over after 2-3hrs, then i've to clean all home. i was wondered how can i sleep tonight.


after all clean, i went outside for something and had FUN with a friend. hehe :D
i choked for many times. lol
the good news is i can use my pc again , even no internet at this moment..

0 comments:

Post a Comment